Very exciting news; we have just signed another client in Singapore who will be partnering with us from January 2018 to source their temporary/contract employees.
This firm is in the Financial Services space and is a well-established and robust business. They chose to partner with us as we are well experienced in this area, fully insured (Professional Indemnity etc) with a robust back office and payroll team.
Thinking of contracting? Here are the pros:
- Contracts now last longer, sometimes up to a year.
- The choice is wider, from the back office to the front.
- Career progression – “You’re extremely unlikely to feel stale or trapped when working as a professional contractor as your next challenge is generally just a few months away,”.
- Lifestyle – Employers in Asia are often intolerant of candidates who apply for permanent positions after taking a lifestyle-driven career break – but they care far less about the break if the role on offer is a contract one. “Being a contractor can provide a flexibility of lifestyle that those in permanent employment can only dream of, you can work for six months on a project and then take several months off to spend time with family, travel or study.”
- A break from BAU – Contracts in Singapore are often task-orientated or project-lead roles, which can be more interesting and challenging than business-as-usual jobs, you can demonstrate the ability to go into any new project and quickly get up to speed with systems and processes to add value almost immediately.
- A speedy way to build skills – with every role they take on, career contractors are constantly adding new skills to their CV. Each assignment can provide opportunities to broaden a candidate’s expertise, expose them to new industries and diversify their skills and experience, which will make them more attractive and employable in future.
We are looking for experienced professionals across Operations, Finance, Compliance, Risk, Audit and Technology for our new and existing clients – contract lengths are six months to 1 year.
Please get in touch for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.