Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will be an integral part of the Finance Team and be responsible for developing innovative reporting and analysis for the group and portfolio operating companies. This is an opportunity to support investment and divestment processes.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Produce elegant, insightful and highly visual quarterly reporting on the performance of the investment fund and portfolio companies.
- Build a strong relational network with the Finance Teams of the portfolio companies.
- Work closely with the Investment Teams to monitor portfolio company performance, identifying opportunities and risks.
- Assist with the production of the Group Annual Report.
- Provide ad hoc support to group corporate finance activities.
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CPA) with more than two years post qualification FP&A experience.
- Meticulous, with excellent attention to detail, and the ability to execute with speed and accuracy.
- Appreciative of the power that simplicity and elegant design bring to the communication of ideas and financial data.
- Very well spoken with a highly polished professional appearance.
- Able to build great working relationships with the Finance Teams of our portfolio businesses, demonstrating strong relational skills.
- Excited about helping high-growth businesses achieve their potential, enhance their culture and record their journey.
- An ‘energiser’ with a positive attitude, contributing to the joyfulness of the office environment.
- Eager to learn and expand their knowledge and skill base. They will have the opportunity to work far beyond the scope of a traditional FP&A professional.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information