Our client a leading bank is looking for a smart and proactive individual to manage a team of IT Security professionals.
- Reviewing the IT Security policies and procedures on a regular basis and update the same as and when required.
- Coordinate with the Regional IT Security team.
- Endpoint Security and Compliance.
- Preparation of monthly reports including Security Dashboards for Management Review.
- Incident Reporting. Report any Security incidence on a periodic basis.
- Conducting regular IS audit on Network, Endpoints, Websites, and Applications.
- Liaising with the respective IT function to close the gap post Audit.
- Should be aware of the data protection laws, MAS guidelines, and TRM.
- Product evaluation of various IT Security Products.
Liaising with the vendors for carrying out POC.
- Assessing the need for any software based on the gaps identified.
- Conducting regular Security Awareness Program for educating the users.
- Vulnerability Management
- Enterprise Security Management
- Security assessment e.g. penetration testing, security scanning and etc
- Forensic skills
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 7 years relevant IT Security/experience in a Financial Services company.
- Sound knowledge in Network Security, Problem Solving, Information Security Policies, IT securities guidelines, Information security standards, Informing Others, Process Improvement, On-Call, Network Troubleshooting, Firewall Administration.
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
For more information or to apply contact Manisha@ksinternational.co