New Vacancies: Senior Front Office BA’s (Singapore, UK, Munich)
Our client, a leading fund house, is looking to hire front office Business Analysts who are technically strong as well having solid product experience. They are looking for 3 BA’s; one in Singapore, one in London, and one in Munich.
1.) Candidates must have experience in working on OMS systems such as Bloomberg AIM.
2.) Must have at least 7 years proven experience in financial technology Project Management / Business Analysis leading technology-related efforts.
3.) Understanding of fixed income trading processes and related financial products and concepts is essential.
4.) Interest Rates derivatives knowledge is essential.
5.) Scripting (Python)/VBA or programming experience is mandatory along with advanced SQL skills.
- Work with business users to develop plans for process automation and transform those ideas into technical specs.
- Liaise with internal development team and vendors to address the enhancement requests.
- Perform testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance to verify that the client’s needs are met. Perform post-production release validation testing on any new enhancements or bug fixes
- Support users on Trading and Middle office applications
- Resolve tactical emergencies using Excel and SQL skills, produce correct and meaningful data to traders and portfolio managers under time pressure when needed.
- Create Training and Reference materials and Release Notes as needed
If you are interested in this role, please send your application and answer following questions:
1.) Do you have Bloomberg AIMs experience?
2.) Do you have experience in advance SQL and can you create complex SQL queries?
3.) Do you have experience with Fixed Income products, especially Interest Rates Derivatives?
4.) Have you worked directly with traders and middle office?
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you are successful, you will receive a call immediately.
For confidential discussions, you can also call +65 6323 5124.