Our client is looking for an Operations associate to be based in Sydney.
The Fund Operations Associate proactively manages a variety of day-to-day fund activities, primarily managing the Responsible Entity functions with additional oversight responsibilities of shareholder services, fund statistics and fund administration and fund operations functions. The position involves daily interaction with Account Managers, Institutional and Global Wealth Management investors, Product Managers and the outsourced scheme service providers. The position will also require direct interfacing with other fund servicing teams located around the globe.
- 5 year university degree, finance, accounting or economics preferred
- 5 to 7 years’ of financial services experience, preferably with exposure to the following areas- Client Operations, Fund Operations, Trade Operations and project management.
- Team management skills, with experience with direct reports.
- Strong English language skills in both written and oral are mandatory.
- Product knowledge of MITs, Unregistered schemes, ETFs and Life Insurance products.
- Experience with MS computer applications.
- Self-starter, problem solver, detail oriented and team worker a must.
Please contact Komal@ksinternational.co for more information.