One of our prestigious clients in the financial services industry is looking to hire a Director to help them grow their corporate services clientele base. They have a team of 500 industry experts globally and they are dedicated to creating and delivering bespoke solutions to clients.
Purpose of Role
The Business Development role will take responsibility for growing the corporate services division and building its market presence while maintaining strong relationships with the existing network, external intermediaries, and clients. He or she will be well-versed with the different types of entities available in Singapore and the statutory requirements which apply to them. He/ she will have strong technical and practical experience working in the corporate services team of a professional services firm and will be capable of discussing company law, accounting, tax, or audit obligations in Singapore. The role holder will work together and report to senior management and will have the support of the Associate Director of Corporate Services for day-to-day client servicing needs.
- Maintain strong and active relationships with existing clients to ensure client satisfaction, early identification of problematic issues, etc
- Regularly meet with existing clients to maintain strong relationships and build new relationships where possible.
- Arrange to meet new prospects and professional intermediaries, attend professional industry events, etc regularly to foster new business and referral opportunities and build brand name in the business community
- Work closely with marketing & communication team for an effective strategy to increase internet presence, develop marketing materials, technical updates, etc with strong brand image and professionalism
- Work closely with corporate services teams in different jurisdictions for cross referrals, opportunities to collaborate, etc
- Build client base and increase revenue of corporate services team in line with targets set for the business
- Prepare and send formal and professional fee proposals for services
- Possess strong knowledge of local regulatory requirements for customer due diligence and ensure regulatory requirements are met during on-boarding of any new clients and client reviews
- Monitor and control validity of Singapore Filing Agent and Qualified Individual status
Knowledge and Experience
Professional and Technical Experience
- Possess and demonstrate strong knowledge of corporate set-up, ongoing compliance matters and corporate transactions for entities in various jurisdictions including Singapore, Hong Kong and offshore locations according to relevant legislation
- Continually develop knowledge and skills through on-going training, keeping abreast of legislative changes, professional qualifications, attendances at forums, etc
- Take part in knowledge sharing sessions regularly with the team through the organisation of training, emails updates, informal discussions, etc
- Demonstrate professionalism, integrity, confidence, strong communication and decision-making skills and attention to detail
- The individual must be proactive and cooperative and be able to perform well in a team-based environment
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- A chartered secretary, accountant or similar, or pursuing a professional qualification
- Preferably a holder of a Degree/Diploma in Business Administration/Accounting/ Commerce/Law or related disciplines/ equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years and above of corporate services experience with track record of working in a team lead capacity
- Sound understanding of Singapore Companies Act and related legislation
Interested Candidates, please send across your CV to email@example.com
UAE: KS Search FZ LLC – HR Consultancy Licence Number: 5827/2014
SINGAPORE: KS Consulting Pte Ltd – Employment Agency Licence Number: 08C5498