Our client a leading Private Equity firm has a vacancy for Director, Global Learning & Development – Healthcare.
Our client’s fund is investing in Africa and Asia through a buy & build strategy of healthcare assets. The platform will consist of hospitals, clinics and diagnostics centres across the African and Asian Continent. It will deliver impact through improved access, quality and affordability of healthcare and by focusing on the investment in human capital development in the communities served.
The Fund requires the services of a seasoned Learning & Development Specialist to deliver global learning and development strategies and initiatives.
- Build and connect learning programs, structures and processes across global platform to address the shortage of trained clinical professionals as well as closing the disparity in skills and competencies.
- Design, implement and drive learning and development interventions, structures, processes and procedures to ensure The Group has an adequate supply of clinical, leadership and functional staff to address business needs.
- Take a systems wide approach, understanding the need to engage and involve various partners, on an academic and commercial level, to deliver a skilled healthcare workforce in emerging markets.
- Work with the Group’s Operational Leaders, HR Leaders, to prioritize learning needs and to develop an implementation plan that support the Group’s strategy. Develop effective processes for prioritizing, designing, and implementing L&D programs and services.
- Conduct global Training Needs Analysis to identify training needs to determine appropriate interventions and solutions to support the successful delivery of business results. Ensure needs of global audiences taken into consideration when designing, delivering, and evaluating learning and development solutions.
- Work in partnership with local regulatory authorities and relevant role players to gain support for regional and global accreditation standards for health care workers that are based on international standards
- Collaborate with internal and external providers to develop and implement an enterprise wide e-learning strategy, as well as a blended learning approach to create innovative programs for a global audience
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end learning and development activities for the organization
- Regularly engage externally to bring best practices inside and stay at the forefront of the industry
- Ensure access to L&D resources using multiple avenues (e.g. website, email, on-line solutions, peer group updates).
- Serve as liaison to and between global, regional and local business units to benefit from each other’s innovations and successful practices
- Develop metrics and dashboards to evaluate success of programs. Evaluate training and development programs through feedback and achievement of KPI’s to identify value add and monitor training effectiveness and embedding of knowledge.
- Leads the process of standardizing and optimizing learning solutions across business units and service lines
- Work with external vendors to provide appropriate best in class solutions including documenting requirements for evaluation and selection, negotiating terms and ongoing strategic partnerships
- Oversee the development of the Company Learning & Development resources, and Manages them in conjunction with local Governance Reporting lines
- Management of the Learning & Development Corporate Budget
- Conducts evaluation of the effectiveness of Learning & Development programs and works with the Group Operational Leaders and HR to improve outcomes
- Master’s degree in education, and/or 8-10 years of relevant experience. Clinical licensure and healthcare experience preferred.
- Preferably 5 years relevant Learning & Development experience within a global organization.
- Experience in the setting up new training structures or improving/upgrading those in place i.e. nursing college.
- Global audience mindset to ensure consideration when designing, delivering, and evaluating learning programs
- Passport holder that will allow restriction free travel to India, Pakistan and Africa.
- Proven experience sourcing and securing global learning programs;
- Experience in virtual training design & delivery.
- Superior networking and collaboration skills to build trust and establish relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong computer skills and be tech savvy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- Team player, developing and supporting those around them with the ability to work in multicultural team and sensitivities
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
- Project management experience to keep initiatives on a timely schedule
For more information please contact Kyle@ksinternational.co