Our client, a leading private equity firm has a vacancy in the Senior Management Team for a Group Chief Medical Officer.
Reporting to the CEO and COO the successful candidate will provide leadership and expertise to ensure effective design and delivery of quality & affordable healthcare in emerging markets.
You must be accomplished in areas of healthcare integration and coordination across multi-sites and multi-geographies and expert in quality and process improvement, patient safety and physician engagement.
- The candidate must be a clinical graduate, MBA or equivalent credentials/experience
- Leadership experience across the entire continuum of health care
- Manages through ambiguity, building innovative and resourceful solutions while never losing sight of execution and delivery.
- Demonstrated clinical leadership of healthcare services across multiple business units and preferably across multiple geographies.
- A minimum of 10 years’ progressive clinical leadership experience preferably in an Emerging Market healthcare environment.
- Experience in healthcare market segments that cater to the low to mid income population. Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and strategically in a multicultural team environment with all levels of professional, technical and administrative staff.
- High degree of clinical knowledge and expertise.
- Highly responsive, ethical and responsible individual with a professional approach to patient care and a desire to be held accountable for results.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and written and oral English communications skills
For more information please contact Kyle@ksinternational.co