Our client a leading Private Equity firm has a vacancy for Group Human Resources Director -Healthcare
The fund is investing in Africa and Asia through a buy & build strategy of healthcare assets. The platform will consist of hospitals, clinics and diagnostics centres across the African and Asian Continent. It will deliver impact through improved access, quality and affordability of healthcare and by focusing on the investment in human capital development in the communities served.
- Support healthcare leaders to create an integrated strategic workforce plan to ensure that the right quality and quantity of staff is available with the right level of capabilities, competencies, skills and behaviours, in other words, pipeline planning based on the current and future growth targets per country and location.
- Guide and support healthcare leaders to drive talent acquisition efforts in line with talent acquisition strategies.
- Drive implementation of a nursing staffing ratio mix based on the business plan and number of hospital beds and specialities to drive productivity whilst ensuring safe patient care
- Implement and drive people strategies. Ensure effective planning and communication of agreed HR plans to all employees
- Drive the design and implementation of global compensation policies and practices, inclusive of physician compensation models
- HR Governance – ensure the implementation of global HR policies and practices across the fund and its Partner Companies.
- Support the development of a clear roadmap on the qualifications and accreditation framework of Nursing Education and Healthcare Professionals.
- Define the specific regulations on hiring nurses from abroad (e.g. India, Philippines) as well as the lead time, logistics, cost and other associated operations of doing so
- Roll-out a performance management system across the fund and its Partner companies and assist with quarterly performance objective setting.
- Support assessment of the availability and quality of training programmes (both nursing and ancillary healthcare professionals) in the each fund target market
- Create partnerships with current training providers to potentially be on boarded as vendors within learning and development (given the critical skills requirements)
- Deliver the required inputs to the draft and final investment committee report
- Identify and select HRMS systems for the fund platform. Develop processes and practices to embed in systems.
- Drive the implementation of HR metrics and deliver monthly interpretive data to the fund leadership team –productivity measurements, employee cost analysis, employee engagement, leave analysis, adherence to values, etc.
- Develop and manage the succession planning and talent development process in partnership with other HR professionals. Ensure effective coaching, performance management and development plans are in place for team members.
- Improve the effectiveness of the organisation through organisation design, people processes and positive employee relations and culture building.
- Coach leaders and business units/operations through organisation, regulatory and business issues; and how to create and maintain a work environment with high morale, engagement and productivity.
- Accountable for addressing all HR and related organisation issues; identifies and facilitates practical and timely solutions that best meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure delivery of all key HR administration and payroll services. Provide advice, facilitation and guidance to line managers on HR matters within the legislative boundaries of each country.
- Create and lead a strategic roadmap to drive a common set of values and culture across the platform
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA or an advanced degree in HR preferred
- 10+ years of relevant experience which includes 5+ years in a senior HR leadership position setting talent management strategy and strategic workforce planning within the Healthcare industry.
- Preference given to candidates with experience in global growth markets
- Passport holder that will allow restriction free travel to India, Pakistan and Africa.
- Experience supporting learning and development initiatives in the Healthcare sector.
- Able to problem solve both operational and strategic issues through a pragmatic and commercially sound approach
- A sound understanding of employment law issues
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org